LeakFREE® Roof Inspection by Roof Inspect Pro
Watch this quick video to learn about our roof inspection process.
What makes Roof Inspect Pro LeakFREE® Roof Inspection different?
Roof Inspect Pro maximizes roof life by using its patent-pending LeakFREE® Inspection process to inspect the roof.
Throughout the whole inspection process, photographs are taken by the inspector to document any evidence of areas that are leaking right now, or that are likely to leak in the future. After any and all photos have been taken and the roof has been fully inspected, the inspector puts together a thoroughly written inspection report within 24 hours, that includes photographs, areas that are causing problems, ways to correct these problems, and price estimates that can help you when you try to sell, to finance, or to insure your home.
All of our roof inspections include the detail and professional opinion (typically missing from home inspection reports) that is needed by mortgage lenders, homeowners insurance adjusters and roof riders on home warranty insurance policies.
Why go with Roof Inspect Pro
There are many reasons a roof might leak and the purpose of an inspection with Roof Inspect Pro is to expose these problem areas if they are present. Roof Inspect Pro main goal, though, is to qualify the roof for a LeakFREE Certification if they are not present. Either way, you will have better protection and peace-of-mind because at the end of the inspection, you would be well on your way to getting roof assurance.
Key Benefits of a Roof Inspect Pro Cert-A-Roof LeakFREE® Roof Inspection
- Five star reviews from real customers
- Fast, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
- Clean, reliable service technicians
- Specified and prompt time of arrival
- Standardized inspection process
- Electronic photographic reports
- Standardized result analysis
- Standardized recommended pricing
- Standardized LeakFREE Roof Certification Plus Warranty
- Extended roof warranties available
- Renewable roof warranties available
- Transferrable roof warranties included
- Preventative maintenance inspections included if certified