What Personal Information We Collect
- Personal Information you provide to the us:
- We will receive and store any information that has been provided to us. This may include First and Last Names, email, phone numbers, ZIP/Postal Codes.
- We only collect this information to provide customers with services and information about our company. We will not ship or deliver any products. There will be no refunds or returns.
- Personal Information provided automatically:
- We will collect Device Information using technologies such as “Cookies” which are data files placed on your device that will often include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies shows us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many. For more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How your Personal Information is used
We use information collected to fulfill any quotes and request placed through our site, and we will use this information to be able to communicate with you. If we wish to disclose your personal information about an employee which is collected, we will ask for consent. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. We will never sell your information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by our customer service department at (206) – 207 – 4480 or by mail with the details provided below:
- PO Box 21445 PMB 22582, Seattle, WA, 98111, United States